Aanpassing 1.5.3 (2018-11-13)
Over: Import pictures from your Flickr account with Flickr2Piwigo. You can:
* browse your albums and choose pictures (or whole albums) to import,
* or import your entire Flickr portfolio.
You will need a Flickr API key to use this plugin; all instructions are in the Configuration tab of the plugin.
Veranderingen: Update some languages and some minor style fixes.
Aanpassing 184.108.40.206 (2018-07-16)
Over: Admin Tools adds a toolbar on the top of each page of your gallery with a set of useful functions :
- quick links to specific admin sections
- quick edit form of photos and albums
- "add to caddie" and "set as representative" buttons
- development tools (identical as MultiView plugin)
Bonus : it also allows to normal users to edit the information of their photos (uploaded with Community plugin)
Veranderingen: fix compatibility issue with PHP 7.2
Aanpassing 2.3.2 (2018-05-09)
Over: Registered users can select photos from the gallery and save them into collections - an advanced "favorites" feature.
They can also set their collections as publicly visible and send them by email.
Administrators can export collections in CSV format.
Veranderingen: - Fix Deprecated warning on PHP 7.2
- Language updates
Aanpassing 2.9.0 (2017-10-04)
Over: This plugin allows you to:
- have multilingual descriptions.
- have a small description for albums
- have full descriptions on an album page.
- have a description before and after thumbnails on an album page.
- hide an album.
- insert an image or an album link in a description.
- redirect an album
Extended Description may be used in page banner and in notification by mail.
Veranderingen: * No more error message on log in page, coming from [login-link]. Requires Piwigo 2.9.2 (which is not available yet), by plg
* Make tag parameters case insensitive, add size aliases, by mistic
Aanpassing 3.2.1 (2017-05-31)
Over: This plugin allows you to set colors of Tags, without tag level link.
Veranderingen: Compatible with Piwigo 2.9
* Finnish (Finnish [FI])
* Romanian (Română [RO])