Revision 1.2.8 (2014-01-12)
About: Allows automatic identification in a gallery without having to provide a login and a password, and allows creation of an account having immediately access to some private content.
Thus allows you, after an event where you have been THE photographer, to share your pictures very easily with people not (yet) being registered on your gallery, but still publishing your pictures in a _private_ category. But there can be also other usages ;-) ...
LOOK OUT : the automatic identification is very poor about security ! To be used smartly.
To use this plugin on a gallery displayed with another language than french or english, you just need to translate the file ./language/en_UK/duplic.lang.php . Only in this file is there content displayed to visitors.
But of course, I'm very interested in any full translation :-) !
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo version 2.6
* Danish (Dansk [DK]), thanks to Kaare
* Greek (Ελληνικά [GR]), thanks to bas_alba
* Spanish (Español [ES]), thanks to jpr928
* Persian (فارسی [IR]), thanks to ipic
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR]), thanks to flaviove
* Portuguese (Português [PT]), thanks to ANO
* Russian (Русский [RU]), thanks to Konve
* Turkish (Türkçe [TR]), thanks to hakanselcuk, LazBoy
Revision 1.6.1 (2013-12-02)
* Tree view of your Piwigo Gallery albums
* Creates new albums
* Re-sizes before transferring
* 10.7 (Lion) Mac - 10.8 - 10.9 Mavericks
* Aperture 3.2 - 3.5
1) Unzip the file
2) run the ApertureToPiwigo.pkg
3) open Aperture
1) open Aperture
2) select a few photos
3) File Menu> Export> ApertureToPiwigo or Right click the mouse on a photo and then Export> ApertureToPiwigo
4) make shortcut MENU : Aperture > Command > personnalization
Changes: - une petite amélioration sur la transmission du nom des fichiers.
- a small improvement on transmit name file.
Revision 2.3.2 (2013-11-06)
About: - This is an addition to "rv_gmaps" plugin, from rvelices.
- The "rv_gmaps" plugin must have been previously installed.
- "Edit_gmaps" makes it easy to find geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude) of a photo, either by clicking on a map, or by performing a search.
- The coordinates are saved.
Changes: - Correction Bugs
- Ajout languages...(Merci aux traducteurs)
Revision 0.2 (2013-09-11)
About: Insert a random quote from a text file.
Changes: Moved quotes.txt file
Revision v1.0 (2013-08-24)
About: Enables the management of users and groups through the WebService API. Once installed, the following web service API methods are available:
This plugin also includes the following methods (requires Icy Modify Picture plugin)
More details on using the Piwigo API are here: http://piwigo.org/doc/doku.php?id=dev:webapi:start
Changes: This plugin provides the functionality to administrate users and groups using the web services api.