Aanpassing 2.0.4 (2017-11-17)
Over: Force HTTPS is a security plugin for Piwigo.
It allows administrators to force usage of SSL transport layer when browsing Piwigo, either globally, or on a selection of sensible pages (identification, registration ion, admin pages).
On https enabled web servers, http requests are automatically redirected to https requests.
Https requests are secured using STS (Strict Transport Security).
Please submit enhancement requests or discovered bugs on the GitHub page
Veranderingen: Fixed Issue #12 https://github.com/petitssuisses/piwigo-ForceHTTPS/issues/12
Please use Github page for enhancement requests or bugs declaration
Aanpassing 0.5 (2017-11-08)
Over: Share Album is a piwigo plugin to enable albums share via a simple URL.
For any private album, you can generate a unique URL that you can share with the users you trust in enough to browse an album.
Use the new Share function available on private albums (for administrator users only).
From this function, you can :
* Create a new share
* Copy share URL to clipboard
* Regenerate the unique URL
* Cancel an active share
Veranderingen: * Version 0.5 Beta release
Implemented Issue #8 (bigs38) Return to the album view enhancement : Album name now links to the category page
Please share issues or enhancements suggestions on the GitHub page
Aanpassing 1.0.5 (2017-11-06)
Over: Developed a "Fancy" footer plugin that uses a hook to deposit a styled banner at the bottom of Piwigo pages.
* Social Media Links - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube
* Business Logo
* Business name, address, hours, and phone number,
* About me for business
* Bootstrap Darkroom
* Bootstrap Default
Tested primarily on the Bootstrap darkroom theme. Not sure of performance on themes other than those tested but I think it will probably work with most of the Piwigo themes. The local files editor plugin can be used to edit styling.
Veranderingen: Noticed irregularities with the social media icons (stacking vertically). Should be fixed to stack horizontally. Deleted some "junk" style code that was not being used. Modified two styles #about_block became .about and #contact_block became .contact.
Aanpassing 2.9.a (2017-10-13)
Over: Converts EXIF values to human readable localized values. Corresponds to EXIF specification 2.2. Easily extensible with more languages or with more "translations".
Veranderingen: * SubjectDistance can be 0 (fixed by mistic)
* Wrong exposure time, "30/1" becomes "1/0s"
Aanpassing 2.10.a (2017-10-08)
Over: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Veranderingen: Fix compatibility with piwigo 2.9.2
This version is incompatible with previous 2.9 versions.