Revision 2.5.b (2013-07-23)
About: - Guest users only have access to photo thumbnails
Thanks to P@t for the tip in the forum ;-)
Changes: - Added and update languages
* Brasil (Brazil - pt_BR) Thanks to flaviove
* Chinese (简体中文 CN) Thanks to winson
* Bulgarian (Български - BG) Thanks to turnokopa and picsvet
* Dutch (Nederlands NL) Thanks to pauldaytona
* Hungarian (Magyar HU) Thanks to samli
* Estonian (et_EE) Thanks to kersta
* Swedish (Svenska - sv_SE) Thanks to stefan63
* Chinese traditional (中文 (繁體) zh_TW) Thanks to tedx
* Lithuanian - (Lietuvių LT) Thanks to vilisas
* Norwegian nynorsk (nn_NO) Thanks to kiho
* Romanian (Română RO) Thanks to smarmie
* Chinese Hong Kong (中文 (香港) zh_HK ) Thanks to hkdigit
Revision 3.1.4 (2013-04-26)
About: Automatically adjusts the photo display size to match the size of the browser.
Changes: - Correction pour pamooramics, charlie's, social button
Revision 1.14 (2013-04-20)
About: The S3Upload plugin uploads gallery photos to your configured Amazon (AWS) S3 storage account, automatically or by batch selection.
Changes: 1.14 - Added new config option for 'Add Timestamp/Unique to Path/File for S3 Image Location', now 'Add Category Hierarchy' is available. Fixed a few strings that were not using translation.
SUMMARY: When a photo is added to your Piwigo gallery, S3Upload plugin uploads the (full size) image to your Amazon S3 account, and when viewing an individual photo a download link to the S3 image is provided.
MORE DETAILS: When a photo is added to your Piwigo gallery (your database table holding the index of images is updated), S3Upload queues those newly added photos to be processed for uploading a full-size copy to your configured Amazon S3 bucket of choice.
When a queued image is confirmed successfully uploaded to S3, it is cleared from an index of queued files pending upload.
Any upload transfer attempts that fail are displayed in the "10 Most Recent Pending Uploads to S3" table in this tab.
Each S3 uploaded photo will (optional) have a download link in the Piwigo photo display info box.
2 methods of photo uploading are provided. Method 1#: Active Monitoring (while enabled) will queue and upload every photo that's added to the gallery *AFTER* the installation of the S3Upload plugin. Method #2: the Piwigo Batch Manager will have an S3Upload command in the dropdown—it queues for uploading files selected in the Batch Manager. The Batch manager method can be used to S3 upload photos that were added to gallery before the plugin was installed.
Photos added while Active Monitoring is disabled will not be queued/uploaded when monitoring is re-enabled. Use Batch Manager method to select any photos to be S3 uploaded.
Revision 2.0.1 (2013-04-11)
About: This plugin replaces the plugin 'Free mail.'
- Limits how many emails can be sent per period (configurable).
- Tracks bad email (spam, bad recipient address syntax).
- Blocks the transmission of emails if the IP address is on the blacklist.
- Prevents the connection to the site of IP addresses on the blacklist.
- Tests IP addresses against an anti-spam database.
Changes: - Compatibilité piwigo 2.5
- correction appel bd
Revision 2.5.a (2013-03-19)
About: Add captcha to registration form and ContactForm plugin.
Changes: Checked compatibility with Piwigo 2.5
- Added and update languages
* Dutch (Nederlands NL) Thanks to Mattias
* Spanish (Español ES) Thanks to jpr928
* Latvian (Latviešu LV) Thanks to Aivars Baldone
* Russian (Русский - RU) Thanks to kiddy-admin
* Chinese (简体中文 CN) Thanks to winson
* Slovak (Slovensky SK) Thanks to dodo
* Czech (Česky CZ) Thanks to webprostor
* German (Deutsch DE) Thanks to el ninjo
* Polish (Polski PL) Thanks to Greybrow
* Ukrainian (Українська UA) Thanks to animan
* Portuguese (Português PT) Thanks to ANO
* Catalan (Català CA) Thanks to AlbertParera and
* Greek (ελληνικά GR) Thanks to Vasilis Fotopoulos
* Serbia (Srpski – sh_RS) Thanks to vladamilanovic
* Swedish (Svenska - sv_SE) Thanks to styxsailor
* Dansk (Danish - da_DK) Thanks to Egorip and Kaare
* Bulgarian (Български - BG) Thanks to turnokopa
* Thaï (ภาษาไทย TH) Thanks to Pradit Saenkaew
* Brasil (Brazil - pt_BR) Thanks to oigreslima